The Project (PM) and Change Management (CM) Training at German Business School adresses Project Managers in charge of all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing teams. The PM & CM GBS session takes place over two weekends between Friday 2nd and Sunday 11th February, 2018.
The Project (PM) and Change Management (CM) Session at German Business School provides the global approach of project management and specific local and international aspects of change management.
Understanding the meaning of process competence in the project, participants learn how to:
- manage processes efficiently,
- improve the quality of the processes continuously,
- manage complex change processes succesfully and accompany the implementation,
- develop concepts for process and quality improvement.
Project management framework and terminologies:
- Projects selection and appraisals,
- Organizational considerations,
- Projects and operations,
- Project management life cycle,
- Project, program and portfolio of projects,
- Project life cycle vs. Product life cycle.
Project management processes interaction according to the Pmbok 5th edition.
Project initiating processes.
Project Planning processes.
Project execution processes.
Project monitoring and controlling processes.
Project closing processes.
- Change Management terminologies,
- Change Management maturity Model,
- The process of Change Management,
- The ADKAR model,
- Best Practices and errors to avoid while dealing with Change Management.
The session ends with project simulation workshop that allows participants to be confronted to situations and problems encountered in each project. With SimulTrain, participants (3 people groups) immediately see the consequences of their decisions and can keep track of costs, time, quality, but also human factors.