German Business School organizes the 2nd part of the Sales Organization Module. The GBS session is provided by Sales Expert Andrew Wilcock.
The participants will get understanding of how economies and global competition function. They will also be able to develop strategies to exploit the opportunities offered by international competition.
- Ethical behavior in sales
- Strategies and methods for entering into foreign markets
- Internationalization of sales
- Establishment of a sales organization abroad
- Customer acquisition
- Recruitment of employees for international business
- Organizational procurement behavior in different cultures
- Negotiation techniques and strategies
- Conducting price talks